Having The Ultimate Summer Wardrobe with Forever21 | Favourites Under $35

Let’s be real, when it’s summer, you don’t wear too many layers because it’s so damn hot. So you’re probably going to wear your cutest dress or top/skirt combo throughout summer. There’s probably more accessorizing with scarves, sunglasses and other accessories versus how to layer. I tend to buy a majority of my summer pieces from Forever21. A lot of the time, people tell me how they’re either overwhelmed with everything and that it’s too much to search through. Especially when it comes to Forever21, people are surprised when I say something is from there and how they can never find stuff like that. So for today’s post, I decided to go through the website and compile my favourite summer apparel and accessories so that you can have the ultimate summer wardrobe this season! I also made sure everything was under $35 so it’s a pretty affordable list. Most of the pieces in my outfit is from Forever21 as well so I thought it’d be great fashion inspo the next time you’re shopping there.

DRESSES/ROMPERS

TOPS

BOTTOMS

SWIMWEAR

ACCESSORIES

SHOES

Outfit Details
Top – Forever21
Shorts – Forever21
Hat – Mendocino
Bag – Kembali Collective
Shoes – Forever21
Disclaimer: This post is not affiliated or sponsored by Forever21.

Share:

10 Comments

1. July 23, 2018 / 2:06 pm

Such a cute look! I love the color combo and bag!

• Adrienne
      Author
      July 24, 2018 / 1:53 pm

Thank you so much! I instantly thought “I need red shorts with this top” and found it at the store the same day so I was so stoked to shoot it. The bag is honestly my favourite 🙂

• Adrienne
      Author
      July 24, 2018 / 1:53 pm

Ah thank you Rebecca! 🙂 They have a white pair and I feel like I need them in my life now haha

2. Kelsey
    July 23, 2018 / 11:06 pm

Forever 21 really surprises me sometimes with how cute some of their stuff is! Love this look!

• Adrienne
      Author
      July 24, 2018 / 1:54 pm

I know there’s so many memes about Forever21 being all “When you think you find something cute at Forever21” but people don’t look hard enough! The contemporary section is where it’s at 🙂

• Adrienne
      Author
      July 24, 2018 / 1:54 pm

Thank you Mary!! I totally agree, they have so many trendy items and it’s perfect for when you know it’s not going to be a staple in your closet.

3. July 24, 2018 / 10:51 am

Forever 21 is super overwhelming to me but you really can find some really solids pieces there if you’re patient and make a few trips to the dressing room! Totally worth it in the end, this top is absolutely ADORABLE. This seriously is the ultimate summer outfit!

• Adrienne
      Author
      July 24, 2018 / 1:57 pm

Awh thanks so much Francesca! I think it’s my favourite summer outfit I’ve put together so far 🙂 You’re right though, it takes patience to go through everything at Forever21 but it’ll be worth it 🙂